Add to Cart problem
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #73458
by fnuus
Add to Cart problem was created by fnuus
Hello,
I have a little problem with the add to cart. When i choose a product and add it to my cart i get a pop-up, so far so good. But the pop up stays for 2/3 seconds and then the popup change to full screen modus. What is happening ??
And i have a problem with back to the shop button. I put a url in the configuration tab (back to the shop url) i saved everthing, but when i choose in the "full screen" pop-up for the back to the shop button, it's goes to the home/welkom page.
What can i do to change this.
When you want to see it, you can look on www.hanons-cosmetics.eu
With friendly regards,
Fred
I have a little problem with the add to cart. When i choose a product and add it to my cart i get a pop-up, so far so good. But the pop up stays for 2/3 seconds and then the popup change to full screen modus. What is happening ??
And i have a problem with back to the shop button. I put a url in the configuration tab (back to the shop url) i saved everthing, but when i choose in the "full screen" pop-up for the back to the shop button, it's goes to the home/welkom page.
What can i do to change this.
When you want to see it, you can look on www.hanons-cosmetics.eu
With friendly regards,
Fred
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by fnuus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73628
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to Cart problem
I can see that you have several javascript errors coming from other scripts on your website which are causing the popup to not function properly.
You would have to fix these. You can see the errors by opening your browser javascript error console on that page.
The continue button of the popup will just close the popup. Since you don't have the popup, it doesn't work properly. Fixing the popup will fix the button closing the button.
The continue button's url option of the config is only for the button on the checkout page.
You would have to fix these. You can see the errors by opening your browser javascript error console on that page.
The continue button of the popup will just close the popup. Since you don't have the popup, it doesn't work properly. Fixing the popup will fix the button closing the button.
The continue button's url option of the config is only for the button on the checkout page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fnuus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73957
by fnuus
Replied by fnuus on topic Re: Add to Cart problem
Hello,
I find allready the problem.
I am using a Anti-copy plug-in. I have here few choices to configurate. One of them is allow/disallow frames. This must be allow frames.
But anyway, thanks for your support.
With friendly regards,
Fred
I find allready the problem.
I am using a Anti-copy plug-in. I have here few choices to configurate. One of them is allow/disallow frames. This must be allow frames.
But anyway, thanks for your support.
With friendly regards,
Fred
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds