- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
Hikashop and Responsive Template
- dynamicvitality
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I am encountering to problems when using this template with hikashop:
demo.gavick.com/free/may2012/
The first problem is that hikashop interferes somehow with the mobile menu. It works fine until I install hikashop, after which it looks like this:
www.retreatwell.com/index.php
(You will have to shrink the browser to engage mobile profile. The mobile menu will appear with some strange dysfunctional drop down, and the menu no longer works)
2nd: This one is less important...but hika is not acting responsively with this template. I suspect it is because the template is using some sort of moo tools rather than boostrap. Is there anyway to force hika to be responsive with its container div?
Thanks for your help,
Carey
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your link gives an 404 error page and your domain gives a blank page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any idea when this will be ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
HikaShop is responsive with Joomla 3.0, it would use bootstrap rules.
We are working on new options in order to activate the responsive rules with joomla 2.5/1.5 but I don't know where it would be finished.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am using joomla 2.5, and I will then wait for you to come up with an solution regarding Bootstrap on Hikashop with Joomla 2.5.
Tnx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dynamicvitality
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm working on a template for HikaShop + Warp6 (yoo_master).
Really looking forward to when developers of HikaShop release updates with the function disabled Bootstrap. :blush:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...p.html?lang=en#82718
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-hikashop.html#82252
When I finish, I will share.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dynamicvitality
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dynamicvitality
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am sorry but when I went to your website, I didn't know where to look at your problem.
But my answer could be useful for you too:
HikaShop is responsive with Joomla 3.0, it would use bootstrap rules.
We are working on new options in order to activate the responsive rules with joomla 2.5/1.5 but I don't know where it would be finished.
We are compatible with bootstrap standard which have been choose by the Joomla community. We cannot guarantee to be compatible with every responsive templates, like we had some problems with Gantry templates which didn't include the bootstrap popup that should be used by Joomla 3.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.