- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 1
download all prices as a pdf list
13 years 7 months ago #89041
by inchkape
download all prices as a pdf list was created by inchkape
Is there some way I could allow my customers to download the whole list of products and their prices as a pdf price list?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89100
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic download all prices as a pdf list
There is actually no way of doing that, but I add it on the TODO list.
If you have good PHP knowledge I think that the best way is to create a new plugin, this plugin must add a button on the frontend and onCLick on this button call a function to have all the products, format the data and then export is as PDF.
If you have good PHP knowledge I think that the best way is to create a new plugin, this plugin must add a button on the frontend and onCLick on this button call a function to have all the products, format the data and then export is as PDF.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds