Skip to main content

Wait list notification email only in english

More
13 years 4 months ago #103172 by lacasetta
Hi,
I do not know how long but I've noticed that the waitlist emails are always in English.
If I remember correctly I had them in Italian before.
I even tried to translate the fields of the waitlist notification email in the Italian Language file, but I did not get results.
What can I do?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103184 by nicolas
Hi,

That's because your cron trigger URL was www.lacasettabio.it/en/index.php?option=...&ctrl=cron&no_html=0
on our end. I've changed it to www.lacasettabio.it/index.php?option=com...&ctrl=cron&no_html=0 and you should now receive the notifications in Italian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #103189 by lacasetta
Ok, Thanks!
But how does it work with english customer? Do they receive the italian notification or it changes automatically in english?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by lacasetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103202 by nicolas
They receive in Italian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103213 by lacasetta
Is there a way to have a double Language?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103215 by nicolas
No, there is no way to do that as far as I can see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103219 by lacasetta
So, i think it is a thing to add to your todo list; isn't it?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103268 by Jerome
Hi,

I added a feature request for it but I can't say when it will be implemented.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103342 by lacasetta
Thank you!
My best regard

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum