Skip to main content

Starter Pack - Add Cart

More
13 years 4 months ago #106419 by jeannie
Hi,

Does the starter pack include this function?
When I Add a product into the cart, I can continue to add more other product into the cart rather than when I add one product, it direct me to the payment screen.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106449 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Sure this feature is available through the starter version of Hikashop, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Main'".
- Set the "After a product is added to the cart" option through the 'cart' tab to stay and display a popup notice.

Hope this will help you a little.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeannie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum