- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Correct way to pass field data to my script?
13 years 1 month ago #116797
by eleventy
Correct way to pass field data to my script? was created by eleventy
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Hi guys
I am beginning an exciting journey in Hikashop custom plugin development! Yay!
I have a basic function like this:
Is using queries a good or bad way to get the field data from multiple tables into my script? Is there an easier way? I guess my main problem is I don't understand how to make use of the $order object properly?
Any help would be marvellous
All the best
Eleventy
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Hi guys
I am beginning an exciting journey in Hikashop custom plugin development! Yay!
I have a basic function like this:
Code:
class plgHikashopkf_insert extends JPlugin
{
function plgHikashopKashflow(&$subject, $config){
parent::__construct($subject, $config);
if(!isset($this->params)){
$plugin =& JPluginHelper::getPlugin('hikashop', 'kf_insert');
jimport('joomla.html.parameter');
$this->params = new JParameter( $plugin->params );
}
}
function onAfterOrderCreate(&$order,&$send_email){
if(!empty($order->order_id)){
$headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' . "\r\n";
$from = "no_replies_please@********.co.uk";
$headers .= "From:".$from;
$email_add = '*******.net';
$subject = 'Test';
mysql_connect("localhost", "**********", "************") or die(mysql_error());
mysql_select_db("****************") or die(mysql_error());
$order_id = $order->order_id;
$order_user_id = mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT order_user_id FROM nl7xh_hikashop_order WHERE '".$order_id."' = order_id ;"), 0);
$user_email_add = mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT user_email FROM nl7xh_hikashop_user WHERE '".$order_user_id."' = user_id ;"), 0);
$order_shipping_address_id = mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT user_email FROM nl7xh_hikashop_user WHERE '".$order_user_id."' = user_id ;"), 0);
$message = "User ID: $order_user_id Email: $user_email_add;"; //etc
mail($email_add, $subject, $message, $headers);
}
return true;
}
}
Is using queries a good or bad way to get the field data from multiple tables into my script? Is there an easier way? I guess my main problem is I don't understand how to make use of the $order object properly?
Any help would be marvellous
All the best
Eleventy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #116812
by eleventy
Replied by eleventy on topic Correct way to pass field data to my script?
I am a NOOOOOOB!
I get it now. I load the class for each table.
Sorry to waste your time. We all need to start somewhere
I get it now. I load the class for each table.
Sorry to waste your time. We all need to start somewhere
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #116829
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Correct way to pass field data to my script?
Gald to see you found the solution!
Enjoy your development and do not hesitate if you have any questions
Enjoy your development and do not hesitate if you have any questions
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Eliot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds