- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Can't get products array from fullOrder
13 years 1 month ago #117294
by eleventy
Can't get products array from fullOrder was created by eleventy
Hi guys,
Would you mind having a look at this for me?
I'm loading the full order, so that I can access shipping address, product etc. But I can't seem to get the products array.
What I intend to do is add more code which will create an invoice and customer in Kashflow, hence the //create variables
I've also tried to access the product information like this:
and then:
But the message is blank.
Probably something silly, apologies if so
Many thanks
Eleventy
Would you mind having a look at this for me?
I'm loading the full order, so that I can access shipping address, product etc. But I can't seem to get the products array.
What I intend to do is add more code which will create an invoice and customer in Kashflow, hence the //create variables
Code:
<?php
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?><?php
if(!@include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php')){ return false; }
class plgHikashopkf_insert extends JPlugin
{
function plgHikashopKashflow(&$subject, $config){
parent::__construct($subject, $config);
if(!isset($this->params)){
$plugin =& JPluginHelper::getPlugin('hikashop', 'kf_insert');
jimport('joomla.html.parameter');
$this->params = new JParameter( $plugin->params );
}
}
function onAfterOrderCreate(&$order,&$send_email){
if(!empty($order->order_id)){
$orderClass = hikashop_get('class.order');
$full_order = $orderClass->loadFullOrder($order->order_id, true, false);
//create variables
$email = $send_email;
$cart = $full_order->products->order_product_name;
$inv_name = $full_order->shipping_address->address_firstname . " " . $full_order->shipping_address->address_lastname;
$inv_addr1 = $full_order->shipping_address->address_street;
$inv_addr2 = $full_order->shipping_address->address_city;
$inv_state = $full_order->shipping_address->address_state;
$inv_zip = $full_order->shipping_address->address_post_code;
$inv_country = $full_order->shipping_address->address_country;
$description = $cart;
$qty = '1';
$subtotal = $full_order->products->order_product_price;
$tax_rate = 20;
$tel = $full_order->shipping_address->address_telephone;
$shipping = $full_order->shipping->shipping_price;
//email
$headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' . "\r\n";
$from = "no_replies_please@*********.co.uk";
$headers .= "From:".$from;
$email_add = '**@****.net';
$subject = 'Test';
$message = $full_order->products->order_product_name;
mail($email_add, $subject, $message, $headers);
}
return true;
}
}
?>
I've also tried to access the product information like this:
Code:
$productClass = hikashop_get('class.product');
$full_product = $productClass->getProducts( $this->element->product_id );
and then:
Code:
$message = $full_product->product_name;
But the message is blank.
Probably something silly, apologies if so
Many thanks
Eleventy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117296
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't get products array from fullOrder
$full_order->products is an array of products.
So you can't do:
$cart = $full_order->products->order_product_name;
You should do:
foreach($full_order->products as $product){
$cart = $product->order_product_name;
}
So you can't do:
$cart = $full_order->products->order_product_name;
You should do:
foreach($full_order->products as $product){
$cart = $product->order_product_name;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: eleventy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117301
by eleventy
Replied by eleventy on topic Can't get products array from fullOrder
Hi Nicolas, thanks very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds