- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
Lets say I have 3 categories A, B and C. Is there
13 years 1 month ago #118784
by anlicor
Lets say I have 3 categories A, B and C. Is there was created by anlicor
Lets say I have 3 categories A, B and C.
Is there a way to get the HikaShop Content Module to add a special class to the link of the category you are currently in?
<a href="/catalog/category/1-a" class='special'>A</a>
<a href="/catalog/category/2-b">B</a>
<a href="/catalog/category/3-c">C</a>
Is there a way to get the HikaShop Content Module to add a special class to the link of the category you are currently in?
<a href="/catalog/category/1-a" class='special'>A</a>
<a href="/catalog/category/2-b">B</a>
<a href="/catalog/category/3-c">C</a>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #118810
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Lets say I have 3 categories A, B and C. Is there
Hi,
Yes but you'll probably have to find the file of the good view (through "Hikashop->Display->Views") and to directly edit it.If you want more information, I'll need a link your page and to know exactly where do you want to add this class.
Yes but you'll probably have to find the file of the good view (through "Hikashop->Display->Views") and to directly edit it.If you want more information, I'll need a link your page and to know exactly where do you want to add this class.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118978
by anlicor
Replied by anlicor on topic Lets say I have 3 categories A, B and C. Is there
Lets say I am on this page
www.drenolsurf.com/catalog/category/17-summer-arrivals
I want to add a special class to the category for "summer-arrivals" so I can style it differently.
www.drenolsurf.com/catalog/category/17-summer-arrivals
I want to add a special class to the category for "summer-arrivals" so I can style it differently.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119028
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Lets say I have 3 categories A, B and C. Is there
Hi,
You have to override the view "category | listing_list".
You will find this part of code:
Regards,
You have to override the view "category | listing_list".
You will find this part of code:
Code:
<div class="panel">
<h3 class="jpane-toggler title" id="category_pane_<?php echo $k;?>" style="cursor:default;">
<span>
<a href="<?php echo $link;?>">
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119109
by anlicor
Replied by anlicor on topic Lets say I have 3 categories A, B and C. Is there
To override this template file so it is not overwritten on update, do I need to simply save it or do I need to type a new name in the box where it says list?
"category / listing_.
"category / listing_.
-
php"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119138
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Lets say I have 3 categories A, B and C. Is there
Hi,
You just have to save it.
You just have to save it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #121565
by anlicor
Replied by anlicor on topic Lets say I have 3 categories A, B and C. Is there
What is the path to the file:
You have to override the view "category | listing_list".
is it :
/components/com_hikashop/category/tmpl/listing_list.php
Because modifying this file has no effect.
This page www.drenolsurf.com/men has a category list menu. I firstly need to know what file is generating the menu.
You have to override the view "category | listing_list".
is it :
/components/com_hikashop/category/tmpl/listing_list.php
Because modifying this file has no effect.
This page www.drenolsurf.com/men has a category list menu. I firstly need to know what file is generating the menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #121573
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Lets say I have 3 categories A, B and C. Is there
As Xavier said, it's the file "listing_list" of the view "category" that you can edit via the menu display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds