- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Plugin to Discount Entire Cart
13 years 1 month ago #119896
by julieh
Plugin to Discount Entire Cart was created by julieh
-- url of the page with the problem -- : N/A
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : N/A
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hello.
I would like to apply a discount to the entire cart at checkout based on some logic tied to a custom component. Which trigger API and event would I use to achieve the attached result?
Thanks,
Julie
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : N/A
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hello.
I would like to apply a discount to the entire cart at checkout based on some logic tied to a custom component. Which trigger API and event would I use to achieve the attached result?
Thanks,
Julie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119900
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Plugin to Discount Entire Cart
Hi Julie,
I think you can use our Triggers on Discount to create an object $discount with the amount you calculated before plus some informations. Thus, you will simply have a Hikashop discount but with your values inside.
You can take a look at our developer's documentation for more information: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tation.html#discount
I think you can use our Triggers on Discount to create an object $discount with the amount you calculated before plus some informations. Thus, you will simply have a Hikashop discount but with your values inside.
You can take a look at our developer's documentation for more information: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tation.html#discount
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds