- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
Remove module from cart page.
13 years 4 weeks ago #121175
by anlicor
Remove module from cart page. was created by anlicor
www.drenolsurf.com/cart/product/listing
I have a featured products module I want removed from the cart page. Where would I go to remove it?
I have a featured products module I want removed from the cart page. Where would I go to remove it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 weeks ago #121206
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove module from cart page.
Hi,
If you're talking about the checkout page, you'll have to :
1.
- Go to the "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" page
- Use the "Force a menu on the checkout" and set it to one of your menu
2.
- Go to your module Joomla configuration screen
- Use the "Module Assignment" option and set it to "Only on the pages selected", also don't forget to un-check the menu that you have previously set for your "Force a menu on the checkout" option.
Hope this will help you.
If you're talking about the checkout page, you'll have to :
1.
- Go to the "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" page
- Use the "Force a menu on the checkout" and set it to one of your menu
2.
- Go to your module Joomla configuration screen
- Use the "Module Assignment" option and set it to "Only on the pages selected", also don't forget to un-check the menu that you have previously set for your "Force a menu on the checkout" option.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds