- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Payment plugin installation
13 years 1 day ago #125422
by andylinde
Payment plugin installation was created by andylinde
Hello,
I need to create a couple of custom payment plugins. I've looked through the documentation and have created a fairly basic plugin. It installs through Joomla's extension installer like I'd expect, but the problem is that when I select it in HikaShop (via system > payment methods > new), it goes to a page without content. (see attachment--It doesn't give an error, and it doesn't go to a blank page; it just doesn't have the plugin's options).
Is this typically a symptom of something I've done wrong in the plugin, or a system configuration?
Thank you!
-- url of the page with the problem -- : administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=plugins&task=edit&name=accttransfer&plugin_type=payment&subtask=edit (It's a non-public site, and I can't give out the root domain. Sorry.)
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 29.0.1547.76 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none given
I need to create a couple of custom payment plugins. I've looked through the documentation and have created a fairly basic plugin. It installs through Joomla's extension installer like I'd expect, but the problem is that when I select it in HikaShop (via system > payment methods > new), it goes to a page without content. (see attachment--It doesn't give an error, and it doesn't go to a blank page; it just doesn't have the plugin's options).
Is this typically a symptom of something I've done wrong in the plugin, or a system configuration?
Thank you!
-- url of the page with the problem -- : administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=plugins&task=edit&name=accttransfer&plugin_type=payment&subtask=edit (It's a non-public site, and I can't give out the root domain. Sorry.)
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 29.0.1547.76 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none given
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 day ago #125425
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment plugin installation
Hi,
It means that the plugin can't be imported (loaded) by HikaShop.
A wrong class name maybe.
Regards,
It means that the plugin can't be imported (loaded) by HikaShop.
A wrong class name maybe.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andylinde
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #125784
by andylinde
Replied by andylinde on topic Payment plugin installation
I have gotten *one* of my plugins to work; I'll keep digging. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds