- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
What is shipping_price in Shipping plugins
- irfanhanfi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #129134
by irfanhanfi
What is shipping_price in Shipping plugins was created by irfanhanfi
I am creating a custom shipping plugin.
For one of the order, local_usable_rates details are this-
What is shipping_price & shipping_price_base?
I am calculating shipping_price but instead of getting x I am getting (x + .15)
where x is- (shipping_price_orig + 20(other_price) +(price_per_quantity*product_quantity))
Thanks,
For one of the order, local_usable_rates details are this-
Code:
Array
(
[5] => stdClass Object
(
[shipping_id] => 5
[shipping_type] => custom_manual
[shipping_zone_namekey] =>
[shipping_tax_id] => 0
[shipping_price] => 6.15
[shipping_currency_id] => 5
[shipping_name] => Custom Plugin
[shipping_description] => Test
[shipping_published] => 1
[shipping_ordering] => 1
[shipping_params] => stdClass Object
(
[shipping_percentage] => 0
[shipping_per_product] => 1
[shipping_price_per_product] => 1
[shipping_override_address] => 0
[shipping_override_address_text] =>
[shiptoschool] => 1
[other_name] => Other
[other_price] => 20
[shipping_warehouse_filter] =>
[shipping_min_price] => 0
[shipping_max_price] => 0
[shipping_virtual_included] => 1
[shipping_price_use_tax] => 1
[shipping_min_quantity] =>
[shipping_max_quantity] =>
[shipping_min_weight] =>
[shipping_weight_unit] => kg
[shipping_max_weight] =>
[shipping_min_volume] =>
[shipping_size_unit] => m
[shipping_max_volume] =>
[shipping_zip_prefix] =>
[shipping_min_zip] =>
[shipping_max_zip] =>
[shipping_zip_suffix] =>
[shipping_min_price_orig] =>
[shipping_max_price_orig] =>
)
[shipping_images] =>
[shipping_access] => all
[shipping_price_orig] => 5.00000
[shipping_currency_id_orig] => 2
[shippingkey] => 0
[shipping_price_base] => 5.1539484398998
)
)
What is shipping_price & shipping_price_base?
I am calculating shipping_price but instead of getting x I am getting (x + .15)
where x is- (shipping_price_orig + 20(other_price) +(price_per_quantity*product_quantity))
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129154
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic What is shipping_price in Shipping plugins
You forgot the conversion of the shipping_price_orig from the currency with the id 2 to the currency with the id 5
The following user(s) said Thank You: irfanhanfi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds