- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
additional field for wishlist
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #130065
by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
______________
Dennis Kmetz
additional field for wishlist was created by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.x
Hi,
I would like to add a note to my items within my wishlist, or at least add a note to the wishlist itself. I looked at the custom fields, but cannot seem to see anything applicable. Can you point me in the right direction? How would I go about adding a text field to hold comments about items in the wish list or adding a text field to the wishlist itself?
Thanks,
Dennis
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.x
Hi,
I would like to add a note to my items within my wishlist, or at least add a note to the wishlist itself. I looked at the custom fields, but cannot seem to see anything applicable. Can you point me in the right direction? How would I go about adding a text field to hold comments about items in the wish list or adding a text field to the wishlist itself?
Thanks,
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130148
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic additional field for wishlist
Hi,
Actually there are no custom fields for the cart.
To add a field for the wishlist, you will have to add a column in the database, table #__hikashop_cart and edit the view "cart / showcart" to add the field, and finally edit the controller cart (components/com_hikashop/controllers/cart.php" function "savecart()" to save the value for the added field.
Regards,
Actually there are no custom fields for the cart.
To add a field for the wishlist, you will have to add a column in the database, table #__hikashop_cart and edit the view "cart / showcart" to add the field, and finally edit the controller cart (components/com_hikashop/controllers/cart.php" function "savecart()" to save the value for the added field.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds