- Posts: 293
- Thank you received: 9
[SOLVED] PXPAY (Payment Express) Plug-in Crashing
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #130785
by MSTACE
[SOLVED] PXPAY (Payment Express) Plug-in Crashing was created by MSTACE
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
arthrem.co.nz/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Jos-Warning
When people are using the PaymentExpress plug-in you developed for us it is causing a warning message and the payment is not being received.
It has been working fine for several months. This problem just occurred with the 2.2.2 update.
From client:
"Spoke to Payment Express and they think it is something from the websites end. The screen is popping up that the payment has been approved, but its the next step that it is falling over. Here is the screenshot of what is coming up. We are not receiving notice that the PXPAYMENT is going through. "
See screenshot.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Jos-Warning
When people are using the PaymentExpress plug-in you developed for us it is causing a warning message and the payment is not being received.
It has been working fine for several months. This problem just occurred with the 2.2.2 update.
From client:
"Spoke to Payment Express and they think it is something from the websites end. The screen is popping up that the payment has been approved, but its the next step that it is falling over. Here is the screenshot of what is coming up. We are not receiving notice that the PXPAYMENT is going through. "
See screenshot.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by MSTACE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130786
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic New PXPAY (Payment Express) Plug-in is Crashing
I've re-activated Jerome's admin user details.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130814
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New PXPAY (Payment Express) Plug-in is Crashing
Hi,
This looks like an error from the "redirect" plugin of joomla which is called on a joomla article page. So probably the display of the URL you entered in the "return URL" parameter of the plugin.
It doesn't look like an error in HikaShop either but more a bug of the joomla redirect plugin.
Please note that we do not keep user accesses so I couldn't check your backend, but I would recommend to try to deactivate that plugin to see if that helps, and see if you have a return URL configured in the plugin and if so, is the page displayed on that URL correct.
This looks like an error from the "redirect" plugin of joomla which is called on a joomla article page. So probably the display of the URL you entered in the "return URL" parameter of the plugin.
It doesn't look like an error in HikaShop either but more a bug of the joomla redirect plugin.
Please note that we do not keep user accesses so I couldn't check your backend, but I would recommend to try to deactivate that plugin to see if that helps, and see if you have a return URL configured in the plugin and if so, is the page displayed on that URL correct.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130825
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic New PXPAY (Payment Express) Plug-in is Crashing
I've turned off the redirect plugin.
In the PXPAY plugin we do not have any values for the Cancel URL or Return URL.
This has not been changed since you have installed the PXPAY plugin.
I tried using PXPAY to purchase and got a successful transaction, but on hitting the NEXT button I then got a 404 error.
This was the address bar text. Is anything missing or truncated?
I don't know what else to check.
In the PXPAY plugin we do not have any values for the Cancel URL or Return URL.
This has not been changed since you have installed the PXPAY plugin.
I tried using PXPAY to purchase and got a successful transaction, but on hitting the NEXT button I then got a 404 error.
This was the address bar text. Is anything missing or truncated?
Code:
http://arthrem.co.nz/pxpay_4.php?result=v5Qhsh-r7s4Q124hqKG_PASU3IEsailgHodWoLXIG3ofPfj7EkfksccZbqmCu6B6AUQwBwN5GzCMun1Aob8AgFKD50v7vHoq4iI4RB1-JAZD0L7IQuW_B_PQJfNNUpqA-ngVs0vKRuBoM83hRYV_ZdNeujwzFW1D8jY1cIcYQHRftiUA1IOTP6KhB8wCzlZXQFjaxoiUGl1DJx5ll-LavKX5DfJcwaykcwh76OhTwmJUKUaJh6iEApobbOaCYTz_hEvXn1BIUwdktOOIlZtKXcNIhu6LPOrlJb5N1FjC3YExCZYpnlJ-uYnqoNfi9Xz8zly0Xyd3w1YrC7ttBUOIxKrLjS9-q5Que2-R0r0DH8lG0Ue6tivFEY3sKP6uvDMKUCQMsDd-Ol1m9jbMMEBvJ_GCnVzQayHHdhtHi8lzBZtU_65GfXwIzyxofvL6qzM1CccIOF8dsVkaFGEy9Q2eYnEEcDoIzFr4KBwjkk79WNKIr88ANwHUnbdwW65QXdPXWQLSfZtbaWsH7wyYlgfvVKosVQe57trtdY7yJ8g86xApU=&userid=BenefitHealth
I don't know what else to check.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130839
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic New PXPAY (Payment Express) Plug-in is Crashing
Hi,
Please check that the file "pxpay_4.php" right exists in your joomla root folder.
For most I see, it is not called properly. Maybe an htaccess rule or something in the same kind.
But for what I test, it is not related to the plugin itself.
Regards,
Please check that the file "pxpay_4.php" right exists in your joomla root folder.
For most I see, it is not called properly. Maybe an htaccess rule or something in the same kind.
But for what I test, it is not related to the plugin itself.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130847
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic New PXPAY (Payment Express) Plug-in is Crashing
We had this same problem early on when testing the plugin.
The suhosin php plugin had been turned off.
I have contacted the web host.
The suhosin php plugin had been turned off.
I have contacted the web host.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130856
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic New PXPAY (Payment Express) Plug-in is Crashing
There is a pxpay.php file in the root, but NOT pxpay_4.php
Does this filename need to change?
Does this filename need to change?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130861
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic New PXPAY (Payment Express) Plug-in is Crashing
OK, I renamed pxpay.php to >> pxpay_4.php
No more 404 error on payment, but now I am getting a blank page.
It seems that something changed in the 2.2.2 update since the program used to call the pxpay.php file.
Does the pxpay plugin need to be updated as well?
I have version 1.0 from May of this year.
No more 404 error on payment, but now I am getting a blank page.
It seems that something changed in the 2.2.2 update since the program used to call the pxpay.php file.
Does the pxpay plugin need to be updated as well?
I have version 1.0 from May of this year.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130885
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic New PXPAY (Payment Express) Plug-in is Crashing
Hi,
By saving the configuration, the plugin would re-create the "pxpay_...php" file.
The file is not exactly the same than the "pxpay.php" file so it is why you have a blank page.
Regards,
By saving the configuration, the plugin would re-create the "pxpay_...php" file.
The file is not exactly the same than the "pxpay.php" file so it is why you have a blank page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130981
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic New PXPAY (Payment Express) Plug-in is Crashing
Hi Jerome -
I re-saved the configuration and everything is working fine now.
Just so you know:
Our PXPAY plug-in had been set to look for: pxpay.php
The 2.2.2 update changed that to px-pay_4.php but did not re-update our configuration.
I re-saved the configuration and everything is working fine now.
Just so you know:
Our PXPAY plug-in had been set to look for: pxpay.php
The 2.2.2 update changed that to px-pay_4.php but did not re-update our configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds