Skip to main content

How to asing 2 author's(brands) to single product?

More
12 years 9 months ago #134890 by vu-ittc
--http://parduotuve.joomlatvs.lt/joomla/
-- HikaShop Essential 2.2.2
-- Joomla! 2.5.14

Hello,

I'm creating online e-book store. For author's I'm using brands. It's ok when book has one author, but if I want to have 2 or more author's the things get a little bit messy.

I can't assign two different brand to single product :( Is there any option how to solve this with brands? Or should I use something different? Any suggestions?

Regards
Arminas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #134897 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
A solution can be to use categories instead of brand, so you'll be able to add several category (author) to your products.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum