- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 1
Confirmation of information on checkout steps
12 years 8 months ago #139220
by acwilan
Confirmation of information on checkout steps was created by acwilan
Hi, I have a checkout process consisting of 3 steps: address, payment and confirmation. I'm building a custom template with templates also overriding hikashop's.
The things is I need to display on each step the information entered from previous step. That is, in step #2 (payment) I need to display the address entered, and in the step #3 I need to display the address from step #1, the payment info from step #2 and the cart total.
How can I get this information on other steps?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
The things is I need to display on each step the information entered from previous step. That is, in step #2 (payment) I need to display the address entered, and in the step #3 I need to display the address from step #1, the payment info from step #2 and the cart total.
How can I get this information on other steps?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139234
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Confirmation of information on checkout steps
Hi,
You can put again the address view on the payment step and the status view on the confirmation step for that in your checkout workflow.
You can put again the address view on the payment step and the status view on the confirmation step for that in your checkout workflow.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds