Skip to main content

Custom sorting in product list module

More
12 years 8 months ago #140982 by acwilan
Hi, I'm developing a Joomla template and incorporating hikashop templates also. I am working now on the product list module, that calls the view product/list. I did the pagination part, but I'm looking forward to include a sort header on the grid, but I don't know where is that part. Any insights?

-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #141044 by Jerome
Hi,

The sorting is a feature provided by the filter in HikaShop business.
Otherwise, you can do some custom sorting using a custom plugin.
The trigger "onBeforeProductListingLoad" let you modify the product listing request.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...reProductListingLoad

Using a getUserStateFromRequest you can read the value from a specific parameter and store the data in session and then, apply your custom sorting.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum