- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
How to display number of confirmed orders
- alexsmirnov
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #144361
by alexsmirnov
Seek and you shall find.
How to display number of confirmed orders was created by alexsmirnov
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : Business/Multi-vendor
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi guys,
I would like to display to a logged-in user a current quantity of all orders (that is orders placed by him and the rest of the customers) with the status "confirmed". What would be the code for this and where should I place it please?
Regards,
Alex
-- HikaShop version -- : Business/Multi-vendor
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi guys,
I would like to display to a logged-in user a current quantity of all orders (that is orders placed by him and the rest of the customers) with the status "confirmed". What would be the code for this and where should I place it please?
Regards,
Alex
Seek and you shall find.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144383
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to display number of confirmed orders
Hi,
Can you give me more information about what you want to add and where do you exactly want to add it through some screenshots ?
Can you give me more information about what you want to add and where do you exactly want to add it through some screenshots ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexsmirnov
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #144423
by alexsmirnov
Seek and you shall find.
Replied by alexsmirnov on topic How to display number of confirmed orders
Hi Mo.
I feel I need a bit more time to compose my requirements. I'll post them here once they are ready.
Cheers,
Alex
I feel I need a bit more time to compose my requirements. I'll post them here once they are ready.
Cheers,
Alex
Seek and you shall find.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds