Skip to main content

Add a field in product class

More
12 years 6 months ago #147814 by tuttoweb
Hi to everybody,
I'm making a customized plugin for hikashop and I'm wondering to know how to add a key in the product array. I need this additional field for a project I'm involved to. It will be shown in Checkout Cart view.

Can I do it catching hte onAfterCartProductLoad event? And how?

Thank you so much in advance

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147854 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes, you can add it in there. Something like that:
Code:
function onAfterCartProductLoad(&$cart){ foreach($cart->products as $k => $p){ $cart->products[$k]->my_field = 'my_value'; } }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum