- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Payment Gateway returning Blank Page
- giovannidc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #147924
by giovannidc
Custom Payment Gateway returning Blank Page was created by giovannidc
I'm trying to create a custom payment module using the example payment plugin found at
www.hikashop.com/index.php/support/docum...r-documentation.html
They payment gateway works pretty much the same so I've hardly touched the code and after entering the credit card details on the payment gateway return, im returned to a blank webpage:
mydomain.com/index.php?option=com_hikash...ample&tmpl=component
I specified that url as the return url for successful and unsuccessful messages from the gateway. Is it correct or is my blank page a result of something else?
The source of the blank html page reveals a header with all the js and css loaded, but the body is empty.
They payment gateway works pretty much the same so I've hardly touched the code and after entering the credit card details on the payment gateway return, im returned to a blank webpage:
mydomain.com/index.php?option=com_hikash...ample&tmpl=component
I specified that url as the return url for successful and unsuccessful messages from the gateway. Is it correct or is my blank page a result of something else?
The source of the blank html page reveals a header with all the js and css loaded, but the body is empty.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #147944
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Custom Payment Gateway returning Blank Page
Hi,
Note that checking that thread will probably help you.
Note that checking that thread will probably help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds