- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Add extra field in Checkout Cart View
12 years 6 months ago #148144
by tuttoweb
Add extra field in Checkout Cart View was created by tuttoweb
Hi to all
I reverse engineered a bit the view Cart Checkout and I found this
in row 358.
I would like to add some extra field in this view and I was wondering to know how to do this.
In addition, maybe it is in some configuration page, how can I hide quantity field form in the cart?
Thank you in advance
I reverse engineered a bit the view Cart Checkout and I found this
Code:
if(hikashop_level(2) && !empty($this->extraFields['item'])){
I would like to add some extra field in this view and I was wondering to know how to do this.
In addition, maybe it is in some configuration page, how can I hide quantity field form in the cart?
Thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148146
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add extra field in Checkout Cart View
Hi,
Please explain what you want to do.
We can't understand what you are trying to achieve.
Regards,
Please explain what you want to do.
We can't understand what you are trying to achieve.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148255
by tuttoweb
Replied by tuttoweb on topic Add extra field in Checkout Cart View
Basically, in the cart I want to add e custom field to allow user to choose a custom option. Then I want to get those data in the plugin I'm developing.
To achieve that, I though that that extraField property was what I needed to do so. Is it so or I need to do something else?
To achieve that, I though that that extraField property was what I needed to do so. Is it so or I need to do something else?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148266
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add extra field in Checkout Cart View
Hi,
To create "item custom fields", you first need HikaShop Business.
After that, in your plugin, you can "simply" load the cart ( $cartClass->loadFullCart() ) which will contains the products and their item custom fields.
Regards,
To create "item custom fields", you first need HikaShop Business.
After that, in your plugin, you can "simply" load the cart ( $cartClass->loadFullCart() ) which will contains the products and their item custom fields.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds