- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Authorize.Net Plugin Customizations
- navalmadaan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #151695
by navalmadaan
Authorize.Net Plugin Customizations was created by navalmadaan
Hi All,
I am developing a Payment Module for Miles and More where the user will be able to make payment using both credit card and Miles and More Card. I am using MilesandMore API for the same. I am stuck with the partial payment option. I am having a condition like after successful payment , I need to debit the MilesandMore Account too. I am trying the code in the Authorize.Net Payment module but the trigger onAfterOrderUpdate is not working. Kindly suggest the possible trigger to fulfill my condition.
Waiting for any early reply.
I am developing a Payment Module for Miles and More where the user will be able to make payment using both credit card and Miles and More Card. I am using MilesandMore API for the same. I am stuck with the partial payment option. I am having a condition like after successful payment , I need to debit the MilesandMore Account too. I am trying the code in the Authorize.Net Payment module but the trigger onAfterOrderUpdate is not working. Kindly suggest the possible trigger to fulfill my condition.
Waiting for any early reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- navalmadaan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #151788
by navalmadaan
Replied by navalmadaan on topic Authorize.Net Plugin Customizations
Attaching the code too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #151800
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Authorize.Net Plugin Customizations
Hello,
I think that the best solution will probably be to do that through the "function onPaymentNotification(&$statuses)" function so that you"ll be able to :
- Update your order status + send order status emails.
- Debit the MilesandMore Account too
I think that the best solution will probably be to do that through the "function onPaymentNotification(&$statuses)" function so that you"ll be able to :
- Update your order status + send order status emails.
- Debit the MilesandMore Account too
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds