- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Display category id on product listing
12 years 5 months ago #152684
by csim
Display category id on product listing was created by csim
Hello,
I want to display category id of each product on product listing.
I'm using $this->row->categories on listing_img_title.php (view product) but it's empty.
Have you got an idea ?
Best Regards
I want to display category id of each product on product listing.
I'm using $this->row->categories on listing_img_title.php (view product) but it's empty.
Have you got an idea ?
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152690
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display category id on product listing
Hi,
More than an idea, we have a solution
Thanks to use this kind of code to have all the category ids on the listing:
More than an idea, we have a solution
Thanks to use this kind of code to have all the category ids on the listing:
Code:
$productClass = hikashop_get('class.product');
$categories = $productClass->getCategories($this->row->product_id);
var_dump($categories);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds