- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Group on user creation
12 years 5 months ago #153844
by csim
Group on user creation was created by csim
Hello,
I've created differents shippings methods : each for one user group
I want to attach a user to a group when he registrates, I know which group he has to belong (according to a user custom field).
How to do that ?
A plugin : onAfterUserCreate(&$element) ?
How to access to user groups ?
Best Regards
I've created differents shippings methods : each for one user group
I want to attach a user to a group when he registrates, I know which group he has to belong (according to a user custom field).
How to do that ?
A plugin : onAfterUserCreate(&$element) ?
How to access to user groups ?
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153846
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Group on user creation
Hi,
Yes it will require a plugin, regarding the groups it's joomla side:
docs.joomla.org/Accessing_the_current_user_object
For the custom field, you can get the value in the "element" PHP object.
Yes it will require a plugin, regarding the groups it's joomla side:
docs.joomla.org/Accessing_the_current_user_object
For the custom field, you can get the value in the "element" PHP object.
The following user(s) said Thank You: csim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds