- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
need to know what the code should be for this
12 years 4 months ago #154048
by Mat
need to know what the code should be for this was created by Mat
Hi,
I am using the latest version of hikashop.
In the version I was using, this code worked.
What should I do in the latest version?
Thanks,
Mat
I am using the latest version of hikashop.
In the version I was using, this code worked.
Code:
$cartClass = hikashop_get('class.cart');
$cart = $cartClass->loadFullCart();
What should I do in the latest version?
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #154069
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic need to know what the code should be for this
Hello Mat,
I just tested that code through the last version of Hikashop and it worked fine, so can you tell me where/how/why do you want to use that code ?
Thanks.
I just tested that code through the last version of Hikashop and it worked fine, so can you tell me where/how/why do you want to use that code ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #154626
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic need to know what the code should be for this
This is the error I am getting. What am I missing?
Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_get()
Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_get()
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Mat.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154642
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic need to know what the code should be for this
Hi,
Thanks to answer to the question previously asked:
Thanks to answer to the question previously asked:
Else it will be very difficult for us to help you.so can you tell me where/how/why do you want to use that code ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds