- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
hikashop cart module not going to the checkout
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #154631
by Mat
hikashop cart module not going to the checkout was created by Mat
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hhttps://www.nswnationals.org.au/store
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.3.0
Hi,
Why isn't the cart module going to the checkout?
Something to do with the hidden field called url?
Thanks,
Mat
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.3.0
Hi,
Why isn't the cart module going to the checkout?
Something to do with the hidden field called url?
Thanks,
Mat
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Mat.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154633
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic hikashop cart module not going to the checkout
Please note I have used some jquery to force it to go to the checkout. Still I wonder what happened.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #154696
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic hikashop cart module not going to the checkout
Hello,
I just tried to add one of your product to the cart and it didn't work, I think that a solution can also be to set the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option, through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
I just tried to add one of your product to the cart and it didn't work, I think that a solution can also be to set the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option, through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds