- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Override inputbox code in hickashopText::display()
12 years 4 months ago #154648
by vikti
Override inputbox code in hickashopText::display() was created by vikti
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
Hi,
I want to write my one HTML code for the inputBox.
how I could override the code of the hickashopText::display() function without writing in the core ?
I first though I could do like the doc says for the hikashop_quantity_render function, but there is no override on this.
Regards,
Hi,
I want to write my one HTML code for the inputBox.
how I could override the code of the hickashopText::display() function without writing in the core ?
I first though I could do like the doc says for the hikashop_quantity_render function, but there is no override on this.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #154660
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Override inputbox code in hickashopText::display()
Hello,
Can yo give me more information about what you really want to do through some screenshots ? It will help me to understand you issue.
Thanks.
Can yo give me more information about what you really want to do through some screenshots ? It will help me to understand you issue.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154787
by vikti
Replied by vikti on topic Override inputbox code in hickashopText::display()
I have not any screen for this, but I just want to modify the input box html from that :
to that :
Code:
<input class="inputbox" id="address_post_code" onchange="hikashopToggleFields(this.value,'address_post_code','address',0);" type="text" name="data[address][address_post_code]" value="">
to that :
Code:
<input class="b-form__input--small" id="address_post_code" onchange="hikashopToggleFields(this.value,'address_post_code','address',0);" type="text" name="data[address][address_post_code]" value="" placeholder="Code postal *">
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154802
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Override inputbox code in hickashopText::display()
Hi,
A simple solution is to edit the file "custom_fields"/"custom_fields_bootstrap" files of the view "user" via the menu Display>Views and add a str_replace to the HTML returned by the display function call there.
A simple solution is to edit the file "custom_fields"/"custom_fields_bootstrap" files of the view "user" via the menu Display>Views and add a str_replace to the HTML returned by the display function call there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155715
by vikti
Replied by vikti on topic Override inputbox code in hickashopText::display()
Sorry for my late return.
Simple solution indeed. I will apply that.
But I am not totally fond of this kind of tweek. Would not be more elegant to put the html in a template folder and inject some vars in it ? I already seen that in some hickashop part but it is not generalized. I think it would be a great feature which could save hours of searching
Simple solution indeed. I will apply that.
But I am not totally fond of this kind of tweek. Would not be more elegant to put the html in a template folder and inject some vars in it ? I already seen that in some hickashop part but it is not generalized. I think it would be a great feature which could save hours of searching
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155723
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Override inputbox code in hickashopText::display()
Hi,
Using the method given by Nicolas by using our view override thanks to the menu Display > Views is elegant
It create a view override in the template automatically.
Using the method given by Nicolas by using our view override thanks to the menu Display > Views is elegant
It create a view override in the template automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds