- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
onBeforeProductListingLoad trigger question
12 years 4 months ago #155452
by matback
onBeforeProductListingLoad trigger question was created by matback
Hi.
The onBeforeProductListingLoad triggers on product page load as well. Not the product listings exclusivly. I only want the trigger to have effect on product listing NOT the product page. Is there a smart way of making the the product page not trigger?
Regards
Mathias
The onBeforeProductListingLoad triggers on product page load as well. Not the product listings exclusivly. I only want the trigger to have effect on product listing NOT the product page. Is there a smart way of making the the product page not trigger?
Regards
Mathias
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155482
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic onBeforeProductListingLoad trigger question
Hi,
The trigger will only be triggered on products listings. If you get it triggered on the product page, it means that you have a module listing products on that page. If you don't have any products listing module displaying there, then it's probably that you have the related products module which tries to display the related products of the current product. If you don't want related products, you can disable it from the option "modules under the product page" of the configuration.
The trigger will only be triggered on products listings. If you get it triggered on the product page, it means that you have a module listing products on that page. If you don't have any products listing module displaying there, then it's probably that you have the related products module which tries to display the related products of the current product. If you don't want related products, you can disable it from the option "modules under the product page" of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: matback
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155543
by matback
Replied by matback on topic onBeforeProductListingLoad trigger question
Thanks Nicolas.
Sorry I'm really stupid. You are right off course. The product page load doesn't trigger. I did actually have a second trigger, onBeforeCompileHead, in my code placing a javascript library. The dynamic code gets loaded on dom ready with onBeforeProductListingLoad listings and that works as it should.
I have a conflict with my javascript library and the (motools I guess) voting stars on the product page. I had no problem with this untill some update. I will do some debugging and add some rules to the library. Then I think I'm good to go.
Thanks for helping me straight
Regards
Mathias
Sorry I'm really stupid. You are right off course. The product page load doesn't trigger. I did actually have a second trigger, onBeforeCompileHead, in my code placing a javascript library. The dynamic code gets loaded on dom ready with onBeforeProductListingLoad listings and that works as it should.
I have a conflict with my javascript library and the (motools I guess) voting stars on the product page. I had no problem with this untill some update. I will do some debugging and add some rules to the library. Then I think I'm good to go.
Thanks for helping me straight
Regards
Mathias
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds