- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
[error] Line 331
12 years 2 months ago #162464
by Wugi
[error] Line 331 was created by Wugi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello, I'm using Hikashop to manage some products on my site. I put the products and created a method of payment by paypall. When I go to try to add a product to your cart, see the product added, but I see this error:
Trying to get property of non-object in /data_mount_1/html/www.mynameisapp.it/site2014/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalexpress/paypalexpress.php on line 331
Can you tell me what it is and how to remove it? thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello, I'm using Hikashop to manage some products on my site. I put the products and created a method of payment by paypall. When I go to try to add a product to your cart, see the product added, but I see this error:
Trying to get property of non-object in /data_mount_1/html/www.mynameisapp.it/site2014/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalexpress/paypalexpress.php on line 331
Can you tell me what it is and how to remove it? thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #162467
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic [error] Line 331
Hi,
Could you give us the corresponding line of the error ?
And please, give us your hikashop version number.
Could you give us the corresponding line of the error ?
And please, give us your hikashop version number.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #162591
by Wugi
Replied by Wugi on topic [error] Line 331
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Wugi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #162599
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic [error] Line 331
Hello,
I just tested it on my end and I don't have any error message, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
I just tested it on my end and I don't have any error message, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #162763
by Wugi
Replied by Wugi on topic [error] Line 331
On my local site does not give any warning. When I do it on the site remotely instead. Mine is not the latest version? the 2.3.1?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #162766
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic [error] Line 331
Hi,
It's potentially the last one, but in one release we sometime make new package with some fixes.
Or a re-installation can repair some missing data, it's a rare situation but it could happen.
It's potentially the last one, but in one release we sometime make new package with some fixes.
Or a re-installation can repair some missing data, it's a rare situation but it could happen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds