- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Payment Plugin retrieve value
12 years 4 weeks ago #169387
by Wesley
Payment Plugin retrieve value was created by Wesley
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
Hello,
How do i retrieve value that i submitted in the a payment plugin i'm making.
I'm talking about the specific configuration field value's
I can't find information about retrieving this value.
Hello,
How do i retrieve value that i submitted in the a payment plugin i'm making.
I'm talking about the specific configuration field value's
I can't find information about retrieving this value.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #169388
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment Plugin retrieve value
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #169427
by Wesley
Replied by Wesley on topic Payment Plugin retrieve value
Hi Jerome.
I'm talking about this section. I made my own payment plugin and i want to retrieve the value from the specific configuration.
Any idea how?
imgur.com/BGA1h9B
I'm talking about this section. I made my own payment plugin and i want to retrieve the value from the specific configuration.
Any idea how?
imgur.com/BGA1h9B
Last edit: 12 years 4 weeks ago by Wesley.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #169436
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment Plugin retrieve value
Hi,
Please download the example payment plugin.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...on.html#howtopayment
It provides you a documented example with a lot of commentaries.
Using the HikashopPaymentPlugin interface, you can easily create configuration interface and read the configuration using
(If you call the right function before, following the instructions of the example plugin)
Regards,
Please download the example payment plugin.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...on.html#howtopayment
It provides you a documented example with a lot of commentaries.
Using the HikashopPaymentPlugin interface, you can easily create configuration interface and read the configuration using
Code:
$this->payment_params->name_of_the_option
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds