- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Field with Product Option variant
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #174806
by haresh123
Custom Field with Product Option variant was created by haresh123
Hello
first of sorry for my bad English
I have one requirement in Hikashop product detail page.
in that i have set one option variant with product like gift message.
when gift option is select then 3 more custom field will be shown to user field like is .TO,FROM,MESSGAE
how it will possible>
first of sorry for my bad English
I have one requirement in Hikashop product detail page.
in that i have set one option variant with product like gift message.
when gift option is select then 3 more custom field will be shown to user field like is .TO,FROM,MESSGAE
how it will possible>
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by haresh123.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174846
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Field with Product Option variant
Hi,
There is no system to hide/display custom fields based on the selection of a variant.
There is the possibility to create custom fields of the table "item" (Business edition) which will be displayed on the product page so that the customers can enter text in them but the field will always be displayed.
If you want the fields to hide/display automatically, that would require some modification of the product page view file in order to support that. A javascript developer should be able to do that for you.
There is no system to hide/display custom fields based on the selection of a variant.
There is the possibility to create custom fields of the table "item" (Business edition) which will be displayed on the product page so that the customers can enter text in them but the field will always be displayed.
If you want the fields to hide/display automatically, that would require some modification of the product page view file in order to support that. A javascript developer should be able to do that for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: haresh123
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 3
11 years 7 months ago #191504
by tbroderick
Replied by tbroderick on topic Custom Field with Product Option variant
Nicolas, I hope you are doing well.
I am using tabs on the product page. But, I need to add custom content to the "specifications" tab that would contain this information. But, how do I control where the content is added in the tabs on the Product pages?
Operating Pressure: 4-20 cmH2O, 1 cmH2O increments, Automatic altitude adjustment ≤ 8,000’
Ramp Operation: 0-45 min + 25% time variance, Adjustable starting pressure
Compliance Information: AHI & leak detect, Total therapy hours: Therapy session ≥ 8hours, 6 hours, and 4 hours, Total blower hours, 13 months daily compliance storage
Dimensions: 6.1 in x 3.5 in x 2.8 in
Weight: .94 lbs
Sound pressure level: 29 dB
Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 18VDC, 1.67 Amp
Air filter: Disposable filter frame
Operating Range: 41° -95° F, 10%-80% relative humidity, non-condensing
Storage Range: -4° -140° F, 10%-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
How do I create the characteristic like "Operating Pressure" and how do I add the content "4-20 cmH2O, 1 cmH2O increments, Automatic altitude adjustment ≤ 8,000’"?
I am using tabs on the product page. But, I need to add custom content to the "specifications" tab that would contain this information. But, how do I control where the content is added in the tabs on the Product pages?
Operating Pressure: 4-20 cmH2O, 1 cmH2O increments, Automatic altitude adjustment ≤ 8,000’
Ramp Operation: 0-45 min + 25% time variance, Adjustable starting pressure
Compliance Information: AHI & leak detect, Total therapy hours: Therapy session ≥ 8hours, 6 hours, and 4 hours, Total blower hours, 13 months daily compliance storage
Dimensions: 6.1 in x 3.5 in x 2.8 in
Weight: .94 lbs
Sound pressure level: 29 dB
Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 18VDC, 1.67 Amp
Air filter: Disposable filter frame
Operating Range: 41° -95° F, 10%-80% relative humidity, non-condensing
Storage Range: -4° -140° F, 10%-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
How do I create the characteristic like "Operating Pressure" and how do I add the content "4-20 cmH2O, 1 cmH2O increments, Automatic altitude adjustment ≤ 8,000’"?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 3
11 years 7 months ago #191517
by tbroderick
Replied by tbroderick on topic Custom Field with Product Option variant
I found out how to do it. I am still experimenting. But, I think I have it under control.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds