- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
How to display custom field label/value?
11 years 10 months ago #178509
by Belgium
How to display custom field label/value? was created by Belgium
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Question related to custom fields.
I defined a custom field named Titre (wine store) that display the alcool degree.
In the backend, I defined an option of titre as:
Value = 13.5 and Label =13.5°
I see that you display in product "titre" option list, the Label value.
Currently the code in listing_img_desc.php I am using is:
<?php echo $this->row->titre; ?>; this displays the value but I want to display the label info.
How can I obtain this result. I assume that the value is the key in database and the label is the field that must be displayed.
Thanks in advance for support.
Regards
Daniel
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Question related to custom fields.
I defined a custom field named Titre (wine store) that display the alcool degree.
In the backend, I defined an option of titre as:
Value = 13.5 and Label =13.5°
I see that you display in product "titre" option list, the Label value.
Currently the code in listing_img_desc.php I am using is:
<?php echo $this->row->titre; ?>; this displays the value but I want to display the label info.
How can I obtain this result. I assume that the value is the key in database and the label is the field that must be displayed.
Thanks in advance for support.
Regards
Daniel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178530
by Belgium
Replied by Belgium on topic How to display custom field label/value?
I searched again and again the forum and finally I found the solution in this thread:
hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...isplay-products.html
Ticket can be closed
Regards
Daniel
hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...isplay-products.html
Ticket can be closed
Regards
Daniel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds