- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Hook to add user question during checkout
- paulvanharen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186652
by paulvanharen
Hook to add user question during checkout was created by paulvanharen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I'm about to develop a payment plugin, where the user is required to select a bank, before the payment transaction can be created, I.e. the name of the user's bank must be known before communicating to Payment Service Provider. I'm looking for a hook where to inject the code to ask the user for these details, but couldn't find any.
I'm about to alter the code in views/checkout/tmpl/payment.php to look for a file in the corresponding payment plug-in dir, that contains the additional user interaction.
Do you have any thoughts on this? Is there an alternative?
Thanks and regards, Paul van Haren
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I'm about to develop a payment plugin, where the user is required to select a bank, before the payment transaction can be created, I.e. the name of the user's bank must be known before communicating to Payment Service Provider. I'm looking for a hook where to inject the code to ask the user for these details, but couldn't find any.
I'm about to alter the code in views/checkout/tmpl/payment.php to look for a file in the corresponding payment plug-in dir, that contains the additional user interaction.
Do you have any thoughts on this? Is there an alternative?
Thanks and regards, Paul van Haren
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by paulvanharen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186659
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hook to add user question during checkout
Hi,
No need to change a view or core files code.
I would recommend that you look at the plugins/hikashoppayment/purchaseorder payment plugin which uses the same triggers you would need in order to add a field for the user to fill in his purchase order number during the checkout if he selects this payment method.
No need to change a view or core files code.
I would recommend that you look at the plugins/hikashoppayment/purchaseorder payment plugin which uses the same triggers you would need in order to add a field for the user to fill in his purchase order number during the checkout if he selects this payment method.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulvanharen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulvanharen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #186806
by paulvanharen
Replied by paulvanharen on topic Hook to add user question during checkout
Thank you. This is exactly what I was hoping for. I'm glad I asked.
Thanks again, Paul
Thanks again, Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds