- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
show the category image in product list.
11 years 7 months ago #191126
by pravin
show the category image in product list. was created by pravin
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila & chrome
Hi Sir,
if product image does not exists.then I want to show the category image on that products in categories product, product details, recently viewed, related products and also add to cart product list.which products exists on that category.how can customize the hikashop components.please help me ASAP.
Thanks,
Pravin Yadav
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila & chrome
Hi Sir,
if product image does not exists.then I want to show the category image on that products in categories product, product details, recently viewed, related products and also add to cart product list.which products exists on that category.how can customize the hikashop components.please help me ASAP.
Thanks,
Pravin Yadav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #191144
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic show the category image in product list.
Hello,
I didn't totally understood what you wanted to do, so can you give me more information about it ?
I didn't totally understood what you wanted to do, so can you give me more information about it ?
Thanksif product image does not exists.then I want to show the category image on that products in categories product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191245
by pravin
Replied by pravin on topic show the category image in product list.
Hello,
I didn't totally understood what you wanted to do, so can you give me more information about it ?
#
#
I upload the new products.If product image does not exists.So i want to display the category image in this product.I have attached the screentshot.I hope that you will understant my requrement.
Thanks,
Pravin Yadav
I didn't totally understood what you wanted to do, so can you give me more information about it ?
if product image does not exists.then I want to show the category image on that products in categories product
Thanks
#
#
I upload the new products.If product image does not exists.So i want to display the category image in this product.I have attached the screentshot.I hope that you will understant my requrement.
Thanks,
Pravin Yadav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191261
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic show the category image in product list.
Hi,
This will require the edition of the view "product / listing_img_title".
And in this view, you will have to get the image attached to the category of the current product if the product image path is equal to the default one. And once you have the file_path, replace the one of the product by the one of the category.
It require php knowledges.
This will require the edition of the view "product / listing_img_title".
And in this view, you will have to get the image attached to the category of the current product if the product image path is equal to the default one. And once you have the file_path, replace the one of the product by the one of the category.
It require php knowledges.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds