- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Translation of custom payment plugin
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #207976
by galas
Translation of custom payment plugin was created by galas
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
Hello
I have just finished coding payment plugin, but i have problem with translations.
My plugin will be oficiall plugin, so it must have complete transtation after instalation.
Unfortunatly there is no available plugin(in standart hikashoppackage) with language files wich I can based on.
Based on hikashop and joomla documentation I tryed to include my own language file in plugin directory, but joomla didn't load my language file. I folowed
docs.joomla.org/Specification_of_language_files
How can I translate Label of plugin configuration?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
Hello
I have just finished coding payment plugin, but i have problem with translations.
My plugin will be oficiall plugin, so it must have complete transtation after instalation.
Unfortunatly there is no available plugin(in standart hikashoppackage) with language files wich I can based on.
Based on hikashop and joomla documentation I tryed to include my own language file in plugin directory, but joomla didn't load my language file. I folowed
docs.joomla.org/Specification_of_language_files
How can I translate Label of plugin configuration?
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by galas. Reason: missing question
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #207978
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Translation of custom payment plugin
Hello,
If you create your own extension/plugin, the translation won't be handled by Hikashop, so using some Joomla tutorials like this will probably help you : www.phoca.cz/documents/46-translation/20...or-joomla-extensions
If you create your own extension/plugin, the translation won't be handled by Hikashop, so using some Joomla tutorials like this will probably help you : www.phoca.cz/documents/46-translation/20...or-joomla-extensions
The following user(s) said Thank You: galas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds