Credits instead of currency // Price
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212348
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Credits instead of currency // Price was created by nowherenowhere
Hi Guys,
I'd like to find out about credits/ points system. Basically I would like to list all products for sale on the site as points. Then I would like to be able to purchase points - with some payment method. Finally I'd like to be able to import points from another system...
It would be a members only site - who have earned points via a program that they can use the site to redeem those points/ use them to make purchases.
Can I use Hika for this?
Well I found this:
demo.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/...n-spending-them.html
It seems to help in some parts... but - in the long term, is there a way I could have a script fetching user credits from another system and import them to the site / user profile?
I'd like to find out about credits/ points system. Basically I would like to list all products for sale on the site as points. Then I would like to be able to purchase points - with some payment method. Finally I'd like to be able to import points from another system...
It would be a members only site - who have earned points via a program that they can use the site to redeem those points/ use them to make purchases.
Can I use Hika for this?
Well I found this:
demo.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/...n-spending-them.html
It seems to help in some parts... but - in the long term, is there a way I could have a script fetching user credits from another system and import them to the site / user profile?
Believe in Better
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by nowherenowhere.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212415
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Credits instead of currency // Price
Hi,
Yes, that's not a problem.
The user points system can be used with a custom user field where the points are stored.
So then, it would simply be a matter of updating that field in the hikashop_user table with your script.
Yes, that's not a problem.
The user points system can be used with a custom user field where the points are stored.
So then, it would simply be a matter of updating that field in the hikashop_user table with your script.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds