- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
Help integrating modules
11 years 3 weeks ago #213141
by optiplus
Help integrating modules was created by optiplus
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tusgafas.net
Hello again, I did not know where to put this question.
I need to lower the cart and the text to be flush and can not. I also need to do more small module that is below so that it is aligned .
Thanks!!
Hello again, I did not know where to put this question.
I need to lower the cart and the text to be flush and can not. I also need to do more small module that is below so that it is aligned .
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213155
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Help integrating modules
Hi,
You can add such CSS to lower the module:
.hikashop_cart_module{
margin-top: 60px;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You can add such CSS to lower the module:
.hikashop_cart_module{
margin-top: 60px;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213213
by optiplus
Replied by optiplus on topic Help integrating modules
Thanks Nicolas!!! 
I only need to adjust this module ... I can not find where to locate to change .
I just have to change this line: <div class="uk-panel uk-panel-box" style="min-height: 348px;">
Regards!

I only need to adjust this module ... I can not find where to locate to change .
I just have to change this line: <div class="uk-panel uk-panel-box" style="min-height: 348px;">
Regards!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213215
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Help integrating modules
Hi,
This is not something in HikaShop. It comes from your Joomla template. I would recommend to contact the support of your Joomla template so they can tell you that as we don't know.
This is not something in HikaShop. It comes from your Joomla template. I would recommend to contact the support of your Joomla template so they can tell you that as we don't know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: optiplus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213310
by optiplus
Replied by optiplus on topic Help integrating modules
okay thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds