- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Is it possible to change a price with a script ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hello,
I have a list of product come from another website (not Joomla).
Is-it possible to allow my customers to pay in my Joomla website with this custom price (populate by a script) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, you can use the donation plugin for that:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...t-page/donation-page
And you can use the add to cart URL of your product to populate the price in the custom item field automatically:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...-product-fields.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
the donation pluggin is only available with the business pack isn't it ?
if I upgrade my hikashop version do I have the licence one years more from now ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. That's right.
2. Yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Where can I find how to configure a donation product ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Then checking that thread will probably help you : hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/83889-donation-plugin.html#109822
Here is the custom price plugin, if you want to use is you'll have to :
- create a category named donation
- create a product named donation set the price to 0 and the category to donation
- go to "Hikashop -> Display -> Custom fields"
- create a new field
- set the "label" field to amount
- set the "table" field to item
- set the "Column name" field to amount
- set the "field type" to texte
- set the "default value" to 0
- add the donation category
- add the custom price plugin and enable it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now I have a variable to alow my customers to pay only a 30% deposit or the totality.
Can I add my javascript function to this product page?
because if I display this product in another article there is no variation of product right ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.