- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 3
How to load product options?
- remotelyyours
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221867
by remotelyyours
How to load product options? was created by remotelyyours
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
albertatacticalrifle.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.10
How can I load a product options like I load a product?
I want to get the options in the order they are added to the product.
UPDATE.
Is seems there is not a special function anywhere.
I found the code in the HS code and used it
So my question is closed.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.10
How can I load a product options like I load a product?
Code:
$productClass = hikashop_get('class.product');
$product=$productClass->get($product_id);
I want to get the options in the order they are added to the product.
UPDATE.
Is seems there is not a special function anywhere.
I found the code in the HS code and used it
Code:
$db = JFactory::getDBO();
$query = 'SELECT a.*,b.* FROM '.hikashop_table('product_related').' AS a LEFT JOIN '.hikashop_table('product').' AS b ON a.product_related_id=b.product_id WHERE a.product_related_type=\'options\' AND a.product_id = '.(int)$product_id.' ORDER BY a.product_related_ordering';
$db->setQuery($query);
$correct_options = $db->loadObjectList();
So my question is closed.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by remotelyyours.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221873
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to load product options?
Hi,
That's right, there is no function to do that (yet).
You'll have to run a MySQL query on the hikashop_product_related and hikashop_product tables in order to get the data of the options of the product.
That's right, there is no function to do that (yet).
You'll have to run a MySQL query on the hikashop_product_related and hikashop_product tables in order to get the data of the options of the product.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds