- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
Custom Price based on 3 backend custom field
- magickarle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #225147
by magickarle
Custom Price based on 3 backend custom field was created by magickarle
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
beta.sofasurmesure.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Greetings.
I would like to have the displayed prices based on 3 backend custom fields:
CostEXW (cost of product).
cbm (cubic meters)
profitratio (the ratio of profit).
Questions:
1-Can I assign different values of profitratio based on the product categories? (ie: sofas would be 1, dining tables 1.2, cofee tables 2.5)
2-What plugin should I base myself (donation or custom quantity).
3-Is it safe to enter the cost of product in backend custom field (I do not want this info to be leaked).
4-My end formula would be: (costEXW*(1+profitratio)+(cbm*200*95))*104*104
5-If I give you access as admin, can you implement the change?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Greetings.
I would like to have the displayed prices based on 3 backend custom fields:
CostEXW (cost of product).
cbm (cubic meters)
profitratio (the ratio of profit).
Questions:
1-Can I assign different values of profitratio based on the product categories? (ie: sofas would be 1, dining tables 1.2, cofee tables 2.5)
2-What plugin should I base myself (donation or custom quantity).
3-Is it safe to enter the cost of product in backend custom field (I do not want this info to be leaked).
4-My end formula would be: (costEXW*(1+profitratio)+(cbm*200*95))*104*104
5-If I give you access as admin, can you implement the change?
Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by magickarle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225156
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Custom Price based on 3 backend custom field
Hi,
1. Yes it is possible, you can create custom product fields and then set the values on the product edition pages, or via the mass actions to be fastest.
2. The best is to take example on the plugin "system / custom_quantity_width_length_weight"
3. If you set the custom fields to not be displayed on frontend so it is safe. As it require PHP code to display their values, so end customer can't see it.
4. No problem for the end formula, it can be used in the plugin directly.
5. We don't do this kind of customizations, but you can post a request in the commercial jobs section of this forum.
1. Yes it is possible, you can create custom product fields and then set the values on the product edition pages, or via the mass actions to be fastest.
2. The best is to take example on the plugin "system / custom_quantity_width_length_weight"
3. If you set the custom fields to not be displayed on frontend so it is safe. As it require PHP code to display their values, so end customer can't see it.
4. No problem for the end formula, it can be used in the plugin directly.
5. We don't do this kind of customizations, but you can post a request in the commercial jobs section of this forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds