Akeeba subscription plugin -- update
- jonathanfleury
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226467
by jonathanfleury
Akeeba subscription plugin -- update was created by jonathanfleury
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 47.0.2526.80 (64 bits)
Hello,
I found what might be a bug in akeeba subscription plugin.
The plugin do not consider Level Group of akeeba subscription. This result in lost of subscription time when adding a subscription to a user which already has a subscription in same level group.
Quote from " www.akeebabackup.com/documentation/akeeb...ns/level-groups.html " :
[In practice, this means that if you have –let's say– a 3 month, a 6 month and a yearly subscription you should put them in the same group. No matter which subscription your user buys and in which order he will not lose any subscription time. Moreover, if you have a trial and a full subscription you should put both of them in the same group. Thus your users can upgrade from trial to full without losing subscription time.]
I took care of that myself in ~/plugins/hikashop/akeebas/akeebas.php
I did not find a repository on github where to push this modification so maybe I could contribute here.
I change some lines from line 338. You may compare the uploaded file with original one.
Excuse my english, it's not my native languge and I learn everyday.
Regards,
Jonathan Fleury
www.guroot.com
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 47.0.2526.80 (64 bits)
Hello,
I found what might be a bug in akeeba subscription plugin.
The plugin do not consider Level Group of akeeba subscription. This result in lost of subscription time when adding a subscription to a user which already has a subscription in same level group.
Quote from " www.akeebabackup.com/documentation/akeeb...ns/level-groups.html " :
[In practice, this means that if you have –let's say– a 3 month, a 6 month and a yearly subscription you should put them in the same group. No matter which subscription your user buys and in which order he will not lose any subscription time. Moreover, if you have a trial and a full subscription you should put both of them in the same group. Thus your users can upgrade from trial to full without losing subscription time.]
I took care of that myself in ~/plugins/hikashop/akeebas/akeebas.php
I did not find a repository on github where to push this modification so maybe I could contribute here.
I change some lines from line 338. You may compare the uploaded file with original one.
Excuse my english, it's not my native languge and I learn everyday.
Regards,
Jonathan Fleury
www.guroot.com
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by jonathanfleury. Reason: Mistyped text
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226468
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Akeeba subscription plugin -- update
Hi,
Thank you for these modifications, that plugin was not developed by our team but we will have a look at your modifications and test it to potentially integrate these changes in the plugin.
Thank you for these modifications, that plugin was not developed by our team but we will have a look at your modifications and test it to potentially integrate these changes in the plugin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jonathanfleury
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds