Skip to main content

Show all products,except filtered product's result

More
10 years 7 months ago #230906 by reza21681
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0

Hi
it's the main problem!
when somebody search my products, it will be filtered by my filter fields. I want to show all other products too!
I know it's not usual, anyway, I want to give my customers a filter form (that I will create it with your filter module) and in bottom of the result, I want to show him all other products too.
maybe if there was a way to sort products by categories, it was not needed! but write now, it can solve my problem!

anyway, can you please guide me from where I should start?
I prefer to have access to write a new module for Hikashop to show all products that are not in default filtering search result.

thanks
Reza
The following user(s) said Thank You: korzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #230921 by nicolas
That's not a problem:
1. First you create your filters and configure your filter module.
2. In the "menu" setting of the filter module, you have the id of a products listing menu item displaying all the products (so that the module can filter them on the result page).
3. Create a HikaShop content module via the Joomla modules manager and configure it to display all the products, have its position at the bottom of the page, and assign it to the menu item that you have in the "menu" setting of the filter module.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum