- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
jQuery error Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call sta
- sandervankasteel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #231621
by sandervankasteel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.16
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : jQuery error : Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
Hello,
For a client I've developed a custom pricing plugin which is working great, the pricing is based on 2 custom fields (made in HikaShop). Now the client wants that once the those fields have a certain value, the text value of the price is set. So I've written a small component which returns that price as JSON and now I'm trying to use AJAX to fetch that price but jQuery is returning this error
The code that does the AJAX call:
Any suggestions?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.16
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : jQuery error : Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
Hello,
For a client I've developed a custom pricing plugin which is working great, the pricing is based on 2 custom fields (made in HikaShop). Now the client wants that once the those fields have a certain value, the text value of the price is set. So I've written a small component which returns that price as JSON and now I'm trying to use AJAX to fetch that price but jQuery is returning this error
Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
The code that does the AJAX call:
Code:
jQuery(document).ready(function() {
// if(typeof(hkjQuery) == "undefined") window.hkjQuery = window.jQuery;
// window.hikashop.ready(function() {
jQuery('#breedte').on('keyup', function(event) {
if(parseInt(jQuery(this).val()) > 30 && parseInt(jQuery("#hoogte").val()) > 30) {
getPrices();
}
});
jQuery('#hoogte').on('keyup', function(event) {
if(parseInt(jQuery(this).val()) > 30 && parseInt(jQuery("#breedte").val()) > 30) {
getPrices();
}
});
});
function getPrices() {
jQuery.ajax({
url: '<?php echo JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_name&task=prices.getprices"); ?>',
data : { 'width': jQuery('#hoogte').val(), 'height' : jQuery('#hoogte'), 'product_id' : jQuery('#product_id').val() },
dataType : 'json',
type : 'POST'
}).done(function(returnData) {
console.log(returnData);
// jQuery('.hikashop_product_price').text( "€ " + returnData.price +"");
}).fail(function(returnData) {
console.log(returnData);
});
}
</script>
Any suggestions?
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by sandervankasteel. Reason: Typo + addition
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #231627
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic jQuery error Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call sta
Hi,
On which line of that code do you get that error ?
The only issue I see is that you have:
'height' : jQuery('#hoogte')
instead of:
'height' : jQuery('#breedte').val()
On which line of that code do you get that error ?
The only issue I see is that you have:
'height' : jQuery('#hoogte')
instead of:
'height' : jQuery('#breedte').val()
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds