- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Adding product's image url to database
10 years 6 months ago #231913
by vahid.vdn
Adding product's image url to database was created by vahid.vdn
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
Hi there.
I'm trying to add products by custom php codes. I managed to do this and I can add a single product as well.
Now I'm wondering where can I add images? I get image url from an external xml source. In which table of hikashop I have to add??
Thanks.
Hi there.
I'm trying to add products by custom php codes. I managed to do this and I can add a single product as well.
Now I'm wondering where can I add images? I get image url from an external xml source. In which table of hikashop I have to add??
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #231978
by vahid.vdn
Replied by vahid.vdn on topic Adding product's image url to database
I found hikashop_file table. That's ok.
But now there is a problem. I can't add images from an external source. Is it possible to add a full url??
Thanks.
But now there is a problem. I can't add images from an external source. Is it possible to add a full url??
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #231980
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding product's image url to database
Hi,
I invite you to read this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...omponent.html#201654
I invite you to read this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...omponent.html#201654
The following user(s) said Thank You: vahid.vdn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds