- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Adding product by custom php and variants issue
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #233403
by vahid.vdn
Adding product by custom php and variants issue was created by vahid.vdn
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
I am getting some data from external xml file and adding them to hikashop.
Everything is working fine in the front-end. Customer can see variants and works perfect. But in joomla administrator , in variant tab, there is no varient (for editing). Why it shows variants in the site but not showing it in administrator side??
My adding scenario:
Imagine the main product has id 1 and parent_id is 0. The other choices has id 2,3 and parent_id 1.
In hikashop_variant table: product with id 1 (parent product) has parent characteristic and child characteristic. But child products with id 2 and 3 has only child characteristic.
This is what I understood from other products that I inserted from hikashop panel in joomla. But as I mentioned what I insert from my custom panel, works fine in front-end (site) , but doesn't show the variants in joomla administrator.
Any idea?
I am getting some data from external xml file and adding them to hikashop.
Everything is working fine in the front-end. Customer can see variants and works perfect. But in joomla administrator , in variant tab, there is no varient (for editing). Why it shows variants in the site but not showing it in administrator side??
My adding scenario:
Imagine the main product has id 1 and parent_id is 0. The other choices has id 2,3 and parent_id 1.
In hikashop_variant table: product with id 1 (parent product) has parent characteristic and child characteristic. But child products with id 2 and 3 has only child characteristic.
This is what I understood from other products that I inserted from hikashop panel in joomla. But as I mentioned what I insert from my custom panel, works fine in front-end (site) , but doesn't show the variants in joomla administrator.
Any idea?
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by vahid.vdn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233404
by vahid.vdn
Replied by vahid.vdn on topic Adding product by custom php and variants issue
I found the answer! :lol:
I turned on Debug System from administrator and saw the queries in hikashop panel. I found out that there is a query that just selecting by product_type column. And I didn't change it to variants. (All of them was main)
Thanks.
I turned on Debug System from administrator and saw the queries in hikashop panel. I found out that there is a query that just selecting by product_type column. And I didn't change it to variants. (All of them was main)
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds