Skip to main content

Abandoned Carts

More
10 years 5 months ago #237712 by daylily
Abandoned Carts was created by daylily
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29

I need to take some action when an abandoned cart is deleted. I have set the cart retaining period and everything is working. I can see the abandoned carts being removed periodically. Can you lead me to the code where this process takes place? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237714 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Abandoned Carts
Hi,

It is done in the function hikashop_cleanCart that you can find in administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: daylily

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum