Skip to main content

Plugin development for contest

More
10 years 3 months ago #242335 by deuce4884
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24

I'm trying to develop a plugin that works off of the CRON task on the first of each month to go through entries in a table and pick a random winner from the previous month's entries. I'm not sure what's wrong with my code but something's not working. I've attached my plugin that I have so far. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #242367 by Xavier
Hi,

Do you have tried all the if conditions ?
For example, instead of "date('n')" shouldn't it be "date('j')" ?

Then you have an error, you have to replace "$winner = pickWinner();" by "$winner = $this->pickWinner();"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum