- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
get category by name function?
10 years 3 months ago #242762
by twscott
get category by name function? was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
Is there an existing function that whenever a vendor create a product from the front end, the system add the vendor category to the category list in the product?
If I have to write a plugin for that, can you provide a sample code? because I can't file function like getting category object by category name.
Thanks
Best Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
Is there an existing function that whenever a vendor create a product from the front end, the system add the vendor category to the category list in the product?
If I have to write a plugin for that, can you provide a sample code? because I can't file function like getting category object by category name.
Thanks
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242785
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic get category by name function?
Hi,
We will need more details to understand what you want to do.
But if you remove the edition of product category and activate the settings for the vendor root ; the default product category will be the vendor home category.
Regards,
We will need more details to understand what you want to do.
But if you remove the edition of product category and activate the settings for the vendor root ; the default product category will be the vendor home category.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242834
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic get category by name function?
Hi Jerome,
The requirement is every product created by vendors will automatically set to two categories, the product category and the vendor's category, so do I need to write a plug in for this?
Beside, I don't see the images column in product table, I need the get all the image files of a product, how do I get it?
Best Regards
Scott
The requirement is every product created by vendors will automatically set to two categories, the product category and the vendor's category, so do I need to write a plug in for this?
Beside, I don't see the images column in product table, I need the get all the image files of a product, how do I get it?
Best Regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242837
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic get category by name function?
Hi,
There is a plugin called "product force vendor category" which could help you.
Regards,
There is a plugin called "product force vendor category" which could help you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds