- Posts: 77
- Thank you received: 1
Button Buy one Click
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #243008
by Denys
Button Buy one Click was created by Denys
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Good afternoon , made the button "buy in a single click" , is called a modal window , after you submit the form
Activated by the button " Add to Cart "
How can I get around this ? Or what is the place you can insert code that would not strabyvala button?
VIDEO
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Good afternoon , made the button "buy in a single click" , is called a modal window , after you submit the form
Code:
< Enter the name = "name" size = " 40 " class = the MaxLength = type " 40 " , " input" = "text" placeholder = " Name " must >
< Enter the ID = " phone" name = " phone" size = class type = " 40 " , " input" = "text" placeholder = " + 380 ( __ ) ___ - __ - __ " required >
< Enter the name = "mail_submit" type = " submit " class = " RTN " value = " Order " >
Activated by the button " Add to Cart "
How can I get around this ? Or what is the place you can insert code that would not strabyvala button?
VIDEO
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Denys.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243018
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Button Buy one Click
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand everything in your message so I'm not sure what you want.
If you want to remove the popup after the add to cart, I guess you want to change the "After a product is added to the cart" setting to "Always go to the checkout" in the HikaShop configuration.
If that setting is already set to that, then the problem comes from the code modifications you made in the layout of the product page which must add the popup hidden input field on the product page. But I can't confirm that theory since you didn't provide a link to the page and thus I can't check the HTML of the page.
I'm sorry but I don't understand everything in your message so I'm not sure what you want.
If you want to remove the popup after the add to cart, I guess you want to change the "After a product is added to the cart" setting to "Always go to the checkout" in the HikaShop configuration.
If that setting is already set to that, then the problem comes from the code modifications you made in the layout of the product page which must add the popup hidden input field on the product page. But I can't confirm that theory since you didn't provide a link to the page and thus I can't check the HTML of the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #243046
by Denys
Replied by Denys on topic Button Buy one Click
:silly: :silly: :silly:
I made a button on the html to php form processing
Which takes the name of the phone and writes in the variable address of the page
After clicking on the button should come on the mail a letter with the user data
But it does not happen, instead activated the button Add to Cart.
Send button activates cart
Goods must not be added to cart!
I put the code in the components \com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\quantity.php
The link to the website can not give, because it is located on a local server.
I made a button on the html to php form processing
Which takes the name of the phone and writes in the variable address of the page
After clicking on the button should come on the mail a letter with the user data
But it does not happen, instead activated the button Add to Cart.
Send button activates cart
Goods must not be added to cart!
I put the code in the components \com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\quantity.php
The link to the website can not give, because it is located on a local server.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Denys.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243056
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Button Buy one Click
Hi,
Without the link to the page and without the code that you used to add your custom display, I can't tell you what is the problem.
I can only guess:
You have your custom HTML inside the form tag of the product page. Because of that, when you submit the data of your fields, it actually submit the main form of the product page, which is the add to cart form.
So if that's the problem, you should move your custom HTML outside of the form of the product page, or use custom javascript post to get the data in your fields and to a submit outside of the form of the product page with your own form tag.
Without the link to the page and without the code that you used to add your custom display, I can't tell you what is the problem.
I can only guess:
You have your custom HTML inside the form tag of the product page. Because of that, when you submit the data of your fields, it actually submit the main form of the product page, which is the add to cart form.
So if that's the problem, you should move your custom HTML outside of the form of the product page, or use custom javascript post to get the data in your fields and to a submit outside of the form of the product page with your own form tag.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #243294
by bromik
Replied by bromik on topic Button Buy one Click
You can put the opening and closing tag <form> in the right places :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bromik.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denys
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds