- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Develop MLM software for hikashop
10 years 3 months ago #244151
by yancey
Develop MLM software for hikashop was created by yancey
Hey,
Up to now, I have developed my MLM software in PHP language and also latest frameworks such as Laravel, Codeigniter and others. However, now I am planning to create MLM software using hikashop. But, I don't have enough knowledge about that. If it is possible to make multi level marketing software using hikashop, next what can I do for that? Please help me.
Up to now, I have developed my MLM software in PHP language and also latest frameworks such as Laravel, Codeigniter and others. However, now I am planning to create MLM software using hikashop. But, I don't have enough knowledge about that. If it is possible to make multi level marketing software using hikashop, next what can I do for that? Please help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244182
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Develop MLM software for hikashop
Hi,
Sure. You'll want to create a plugin of the group "hikashop" so that you can implement the triggers of HikaShop (like for when an order is confirmed with the onAfterOrderUpdate(&$order) method) where you would get the information of the order and insert the necessary data in your MLM database or connect with your MLM software API to send the necessary data.
You can read more about how to create plugins and the different triggers available here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
Sure. You'll want to create a plugin of the group "hikashop" so that you can implement the triggers of HikaShop (like for when an order is confirmed with the onAfterOrderUpdate(&$order) method) where you would get the information of the order and insert the necessary data in your MLM database or connect with your MLM software API to send the necessary data.
You can read more about how to create plugins and the different triggers available here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds